Improved radioimmunotherapy of hematologic malignancies. Progress report, November 1, 1993--October 31, 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Washington, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summaries progress made during the time interval between November 1, 1993 and October 31, 1994 and briefly describes studies on the metabolism of antibodies targeting B cell antigens, retention of labeled antibodies by human B cell lymphocytes, and tissue distribution of Chloramine T and tyramine cellobiose labeled antibodies in mice harboring a human erythroleukemia tumor transplant.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/04/1994., "doe/er/61459--003", "DE95000908", "KP0601000", and Press, O.W.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1993 - 12/31/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760248