Workshop on the interface between radiation chemistry and radiation physics [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 159 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Twenty-four papers are grouped under the session headings: measurements of physical and chemical properties, track structure modeling, spurs and track structure, and the 10/sup -16/ to 10/sup -12/ second region. Separate abstracts were prepared for 12 of the papers; four of the remaining papers had previously been abstracted. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1983., "anl-82-88", " conf-820998-", "DE83010693", and Workshop on the interface between radiation physics and radiation chemistry, Argonne, IL, USA, 9 Sep 1982.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760386