Complexant stability investigation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The question of long-term safety of the large quantities of ferrocyanide precipitates placed in some waste tanks over a period of several years at the Hanford Plant has been raised. This report reviews the existing information on these precipitates and on the potential reactions that might occur between these solids and nitrate salts, and makes recommendations for a study that would better establish the chemistry involved, determine the precise location of the cyanide precipitates, and thus permit the development of a long range storage plan. 31 refs., 4 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760931