Anomalous M-1 strengths and doorway states in neutron capture [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent experiments concerning the anomalous ratio of M1 and E1 strengths in /sup 36/Cl and /sup 57/Fe are interpreted as strong evidence for doorway state reaction mechanisms in neutron capture. 2 tables.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. symposium on neutron capture of gamma-ray spectroscopy, Upton, NY, USA, 18 Sep 1978.
Chrien, R E; Peker, L K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14761273