High-spin resonances in heavy-ion collisions [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Excitation functions for elastic scattering and reactions of /sup 28/Si + /sup 28/Si show evidence for the existence of narrow (GAMMA = 100 to 200 keV) high-spin (J approx. = 40 ..pi..) resonances. The interpretation of these resonances as high-spin fissioning shape isomers is discussed with reference to data for the /sup 28/Si + /sup 30/Si and /sup 30/Si + /sup 30/Si systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nordic meeting on nuclear physics, Fuglso, Denmark, 16 Aug 1982.
Betts, R.R.; Saini, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14761345