Chemical Engineering Division thermochemical studies annual report, July 1975--June 1976. [MgUO/sub 4/; CaUO/sub 4/; BaUO/sub 4/; beta-LiAl] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Standard enthalpies of formation at 298.15 K, ..delta..H/sup 0//sub f/(298 K), are reported for MgUO/sub 4/, CaUO/sub 4/, BaUO/sub 4/, VF/sub 3/, and PrF/sub 3/ based on solution and fluorine bomb calorimetric measurements. High-temperature enthalpy increments have been determined for MgUO/sub 4/ by drop calorimetry. Preliminary work on ..gamma..-UO/sub 3/ and ..beta..-LiAl is described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "anl-76-102", and Burris, L; Ader, M; O' Hare, P A.G.; Johnson, G K; Hubbard, W N; Fredrickson, D R; Cafasso, F A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14761353