Reactions of recoiling silcon atoms with the methylsilane H/sub n/SiMe/sub 4-n [electronic resource].
- St. Louis, Mo. : Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.), 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- /sup 31/Si recoils are produced by the /sup 31/P(n,p) and /sup 30/Si(n,..gamma..) reactions. Two mechanisms for the reaction of Si recoils involve the silylene (SiH/sub 2/) and silyl (SiH/sub 3/) radicals. Reactions of recoiling atoms and of thermally generated SiH/sub 2/ and silylene were studued in parallel. Moderation of recoils by noble gases and NO was also studied. Implications of the results are discussed. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1979., "coo-1713-79", " conf-790965-2", 10. international hot atom chemistry symposium, Loughborough, UK, Sep 1979., and Gaspar, P.P.; Mo, S.H.; Holten, J.D. III.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14761442