''Small'' accelerator, radionuclide and radiopharmaceutical production [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The scope of this discussion is limited to the proton/deuteron accelerators capable of producing the positron emitting isotopes carbon-11, nitrogen-13, oxygen-15, and fluorine-18. Attention is focussed on the production process from the selection of the target gas to the synthesis of the desired radiopharamaceutical. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. conference on application of small accelerators, Denton, TX, USA, 6 Nov 1978.
Wolf, A.P.; Ruth, T.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14761470