U.S. national cybersecurity : strategic challenges and opportunities / Grace Powers, editor
- New York : Nova Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 122 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Powers, Grace, United States. Government Accountability Office, and President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (U.S.).
- Cryptography, steganography and data security
- Cybersecurity: national strategy, roles, and responsibilities need to be better defined and more effectively implemented / United States Government Accountability Office -- Immediate opportunities for strengthening the nation's cybersecurity / President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.
- 9781633218314 and 1633218317
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14761872