It follows / Radius and Northern Lights Films present ; an Animal Kingdom production ; in association with Two Flints ; a film by David Robert Mitchell ; produced by Rebecca Green, Laura D. Smith, David Robert Mitchell, David Kaplan, Erik Rommesmo ; written and directed by David Robert Mitchell
- Beverly Hills, CA : Anchor Bay Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell, David Robert
Gilchrist, Keir, 1992-
Zovatto G., Daniel
Disasterpeace (Musician), 1986-
Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- English dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- For nineteen-year-old Jay, the fall should be about school, boys and weekends at the lake. Yet, after a seemingly innocent sexual encounter she suddenly finds herself plagued by nightmarish visions; she can't shake the sensation that someone, or something, is following her. As the threat closes in, Jay and her friends must somehow escape the horrors that are only a few steps behind.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Form of work:
- Motion pictures
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: R; for disturbing violent and sexual content including graphic nudity, and language.
- Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Disasterpeace; director pf photography: Michael Gioulakis.
Director of photography, Michael Gioulakis.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Maika Monroe, Keir Gilchrist, Daniel Zovatto.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1; anamorphic widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 14762212