Beginning social studies [kit] / Media Materials ; developed by Merle B. Karnes
- Springfield, Mass. : Milton Bradley Company, 
Baltimore, Md. : Distributed by Media Materials.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 82 lesson cards, 8 divider cards, and 20 spirit masters : color ; in container, 23 x 29 x 6 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Karnes, Merle B., 1916-2005, Media Materials, Inc, and Milton Bradley & Co.
- Over 150 lessons and activities designed to teach the students basic concepts about the world around them. Includes units on self; family; community; transportation and communication; places people live; families and homes in other places; family celebrations and foods; and communities in other places. For preschool through grade 2.
- Related Titles:
- GOAL, beginning social studies
Game oriented activities for learning
- Title from container.
On container: GOAL : beginning social studies.
GOAL: acronym for Game oriented activities for learning.
EBSL lacks #1 spirit master as of 6/30/11.
View MARC record | catkey: 1477010