C5 2005 [electronic resource]: Third Conference on Creating, Connecting and Collaborating Through Computing (28-29 January 2005/Cambridge, MA)
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press April 2005
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation C5 2005 presents recent studies on creative and collaborative environments. The proceedings explores: development and applications of Squeak and Croquet; user collaboration utilizing 3D, multimedia, and animation objects; technologies for creating educational environment; collaborative learning environment; and integration of on- and off-computer activities such as scientific experiments, instrumentation, robots, and game playing.
0769523250 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 14772476