CAD/CG 2005 [electronic resource]: Ninth International Conference on Computer-Aided Design and Computer Graphics (07-10 December 2005/Hong Kong, China)
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Dec. 2005
- Physical Description:
- 560 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The evolutions of CAD and CG in the last decade have brought closer integration between the two research communities previously entrenched in the respective disciplines of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science. The integration has brought maturity to certain areas while new developments in other areas are instigated. CAD/CG 2005 focuses on some of these new research areas to provide participants with the necessary insights. The proceedings explores new ideas on computer aided design and computer graphics, and provides CAD and CG researchers a chance to share their latest research output and identify new research directions in this fast evolving field.
- 9780769524733 and 0769524737 (Trade Paper, CD-ROM, Mixed Media)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 14772491