ICTAI 2005 [electronic resource]: 17th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (14-16 November 2005/Hong Kong, China)
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Nov. 2005
- Physical Description:
- 134 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The ICTAI provides a major international forum where the creation and exchange of ideas relating to artificial intelligence are fostered among academia, industry, and government agencies. The conference facilitates the cross-fertilization of these ideas and promotes their transfer into practical tools for developing intelligent systems and pursuing artificial intelligence applications. ICTAI 2005 encompasses all the technical aspects of specifying, developing, and evaluating the theoretical underpinnings and applied mechanisms of AI tools.
0769524885 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 14777719