Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems [electronic resource]: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium, College Park, Maryland, 1999
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Nov. 1999
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. 27.000 x 021.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Contains the 41 papers presented during the technical program at the October 1999 symposium. Some of the main subjects are ATM networks, simulation techniques, performance modeling, workload, QoS and multimedia, and software analysis. Among the topics are performance and robustness testing of explicit-rate ABR flow control schemes, TCP performance and buffer provisioning for internet in wireless networks, SDH digital cross-connect traffic generation algorithm, jump transitions in second order FSPNs, universal benchmark suites, combining pay-per-view and video-on-demand services, modeling memory reference patterns of programs in cache memory systems, and model checking the secure electronic transaction (SET) protocol. No subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0769503810 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 14783896