Amendments to Communications Act of 1934 Re: Interlocking directorates, common carriers, and consolidation of telephone companies : P.L. 914 -- 84th Cong., Ch. 874 -- 2d Sess
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of Amendments to Communications Act of 1934 Re: Interlocking Directorates, Common Carriers, and Consolidation of Telephone Companies: P.L. 914: 84th Cong, P.L. 914, P.L. 914 -- 84th Cong, P.L. 84-914, 70 Stat. 931, 70 Stat. 931, and Public Law 84-914
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend Sections 212, 219(a), 221(a), and 410(a) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended.": document no. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14791109