Communications Act of 1934, 1968 amendment : Public Law 90-379, 82 Stat. 290, July 5, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of Communications Act of 1934 1968 amendment: Public Law 90-379: 82 Stat. 290: July 5, 1968, Public Law 90-379, Public Law 90-379, 82 Stat. 290, 82 Stat. 290, and P.L. 90-379
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, to give the Federal Communications Commission authority to prescribe regulations for the manufacture, import, sale, shipment, or use of devices which cause harmful interference to radio reception.": document no. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14791162