USA Patriot Act sunset : provisions that expire on December 31, 2005 / Charles Doyle
- Doyle, Charles
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [CRS report for Congress] ; order code RL32186
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- Terrorism—Government policy—United States
- Terrorism—Prevention—Government policy—United States
- Criminal investigation—United States
- Emigration and immigration law—United States
- "February 6, 2006."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14791288