The one-page financial plan : a simple way to be smart about your money / Carl Richards
- Richards, Carl, 1972-
- New York, New York : Portfolio/Penguin, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 211 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Discovery -- the most important money question -- Guess where you want to go -- Get really clear about your current location -- Spending and saving -- Budgeting as a tool for awareness -- Save as much as you reasonably can -- Investing -- Buy just enough insurance- today -- "The best investment I ever made": borrowing and spending wisely -- Invest like a scientist -- Strategies for avoiding the big mistake -- Hire a "real financial advisor" -- Behave, for a really long time.
- Removes the complexity from investing by encouraging readers to identify deeply personal goals and to use a series of simple, focused steps to help set up and attain a workable, meaningful financial plan.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 211).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 14792413