Hanford Radiological Protection Support Services Annual Report for 1999 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Radiation protection services performed routinely by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy Richland Operations Office and Hanford Site contractors are summarized in this annual report for 1999. It addresses services and special studies or investigations provided by the primary projects managed under the Radiation and Health Technology group, including external dosimetry, internal dosimetry, whole body counting, radiation records, instrumentation services and technology, and radiation standards and calibrations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/19/2000., "pnnl-13238", and Lynch, Timothy P.; Bihl, Donald E.; Johnson, Michelle L.; Maclellan, Jay A.; Piper, Roman K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14792979