[Computer simulated images of radiopharmaceutical distributions in anthropomorphic phantoms]. Performance report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Yale University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have constructed an anatomically correct human geometry, which can be used to store radioisotope concentrations in 51 various internal organs. Each organ is associated with an index number which references to its attenuating characteristics (composition and density). The initial development of Computer Simulated Images of Radiopharmaceuticals in Anthropomorphic Phantoms (CSIRDAP) over the first 3 years has been very successful. All components of the simulation have been coded, made operational and debugged.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/17/1991., "doe/er/60724--3", and "DE93007029"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1988 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14793092