Northwest Montana Wildlife Mitigation Habitat Protection [electronic resource] : Advance Design Appendices G, H, I, J Final Report
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This research project was initiated in January 1989. Field work was completed by late summer. The purpose of this project was to identify reasons for the decline of the grouse population and determine the feasibility of maintaining grouse on the Tobacco Plains. Specific objectives of the project were: (1) To determine the existing and historic availability of sharp-tailed grouse habitat. (2) To document current and past grouse populations. (3) To determine the success or failure of past augmentation efforts. (4) To develop a list of potential sites to be included in a protection plan.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1993., "doe/bp-36137-2", "DE94005638", "CF02 -000", Wood, Marilyn A.; Manley, Tim., and Montana Dept. of Fish, Wildlife and Parks, Missoula, MT (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/01/1993 - 10/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14793420