Microproperties of operant behavior as aspects of toxicity [electronic resource].
- Rochester, N.Y. : University of Rochester. School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Rochester. School of Medicine and Dentistry
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The author delivers a discourse on the role and utility of perturbations in operant behavior as an assay system in the fields of pharmacology and toxicology. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on recent developments in the quantification of steady-state operant behavior, Manchester, UK, 22 Jun 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14793620