Radiation effects in space [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The paper discusses the radiation environment in space that astronauts are likely to be exposed to. Emphasis is on proton and HZE particle effects. Recommendations for radiation protection guidelines are presented. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "conf-8606145-2", "DE86013257", 26. Committee on Space Research meeting, Toulouse, France, 30 Jun 1986., and Fry, R.J.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14793857