Mathematical model of a phantom developed for use in calculations of radiation dose to the body and major internal organs of a Japanese adult [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 33 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A mathematical model of a phantom simulating the body and major internal organs of a Japanese adult has been developed for use in computer calculations of radiation dose. The total body height of the mathematical phantom is 162 cm, and the total body mass is 55 kg based on densities of 0.3, 1.4, and 1.0 g/cm/sup 3/ for the lung, skeleton, and bulk tissues of the body, respectively.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jones, R. M.; Kerr, G. D.; Hwang, J. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14793920