Working safely in gamma radiography. A training manual for industrial radiographers [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 156 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This manual is designed for classroom training in working safely in industrial radiography using gamma sources. The purpose is to train radiographers' assistants to work safely as a qualified gamma radiographer. The contents cover the essentials of radiation, radiation protection, emergency procedures, gamma cameras, and biological effects of radiation. (ACR)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nureg/br-0024
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
McGuire, S.A.; Peabody, C.A.
View MARC record | catkey: 14793995