Off-site response for radiological emergencies [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Environmental radiological surveillance under emergency conditions at off-site locations is one of the advisory functions provided by DOE within the ORO jurisdiction. The Department of Environmental Management of ORNL has been requested to provide sampling and analytical assistance at such emergency response activities. We have assembled and identified specific individuals and equipment to provide a rapid response force to perform field measurements for environmental radioactivity releases as a consequence of nuclear accidents. Survey teams for sample collection and field measurements are provided along with analytical assistance to operate the radioactivity measuring equipment in the DOE emergency van.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
UCC-ND and GAT environmental protection seminar, Gatlinburg, TN, USA, 5 Apr 1982.
Oakes, T.W.; Hubbard, H.M.; Hibbitts, H.W.; Eldridge, J.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794007