INELASTIC NEUTRON CROSS SECTIONS OF Fe$sup 56$, Cu$sup 63$, Zr$sup 90$, Ba$sup 138$ AND Ce$sup 140$ [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Total inelastic neutron cross sections are determined by detecting gamma radiation resulting from the inelastic excitation. Corrections are applied for the angular anisotropy of the gamma radiation and for multiple scattering. Isotopic cross sections are given at the specified mean neutron energies in the center of mass system. (auth)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-30-5
E 1.99: aed-conf--62-257-41
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Physical Society Winter Meeting in the West, Stanford, CA (United States), 27-29 Dec 1962.
Meyerhof, W.E.; Tucker, A.B.; Wells, J.T.
Stanford Univ., CA (United States)
Sponsor not identified
View MARC record | catkey: 14794059