Toxicology and metabolism of nickel compounds. Progress report, December 1, 1979-November 30, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The toxicology and metabolism of nickel compounds (e.g., NiCl/sub 2/, ..cap alpha..Ni/sub 3/S/sub 2/, and Ni(CO)/sub 4/) were investigated in rats and hamsters.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sunderman, Jr, F W.
Connecticut Univ., Farmington (USA). School of Medicine
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794073