Basic aspects of radiation action on microorganisms. Final report for the period ending October 31, 1977. [Radioresistance of micrococcus luteus] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress is reported on studies on the basic aspects of radiation effects on microorganisms. Results are included from studies on the effects of uv pretreatment on the survival of ..gamma..-irradiated micrococcus luteus and uv-induced radioresistance to bacteriophage.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo-2362-27
- Other Subject(s):
- Gamma Sources
- Biological Radiation Effects
- Ultraviolet Radiation
- Biological Repair
- Response Modifying Factors
- Biological Effects
- Biological Recovery
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Radiation Effects
- Radiation Sources
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park (USA). Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794199