INDOSE [electronic resource] : program for calculating radial energy deposited due to scattered particles
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A computer program, INDOSE, is described which was used to calculate energy deposited as a function of radial distance from an ion path for scattered incident particles and scattered target gas atoms. Results are given for 2.65 MeV incident /sup 4/He ions and 41.1 MeV incident /sup 16/O ions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1976., "bnl-21469", Meo, J; Varma, M N; Baum, J W; Kuehner, A V., and Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, N.Y. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794268