Effect of graded doses of ionizing radiation on the human testis. [X rays] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1974. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 38 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Sixty-seven human subjects with normal testicular function were subjected to acute testicular irradiation in doses ranging from 8R to 600 R. Post irradiation observations included sperm counts and morphology, and radioimmunoassays for levels of reproductive steroids and hormones in urine (later plasma). Preliminary results and irradiation procedures are tabulated. An overview and analysis of results to date is published in a separate communication. (ERB)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1974., "doe/ev/02405-3", Rowley, M J; Leach, D R; Warner, G A; Heller, C G., and Swedish Hospital Medical Center, Seattle, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794444