PETT [electronic resource] : quantitative in vivo measurement of human function and metabolism
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A brief review is given of positron emission transaxial tomography (PETT), the nature of the analytical technique and its instrumentation, materials and techniques for applying the instrument, and some results of its use. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. Philip Morris science symposium, Richmond, VA, USA, 29 Oct 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14794928