The Solar Energy Consortium of New York Photovoltaic Research and Development Center [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10kb : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Project Objective: To lead New York State to increase its usage of solar electric systems. The expected outcome is that appropriate technologies will be made available which in turn will help to eliminate barriers to solar energy usage in New York State. Background: The Solar Energy Consortium has been created to lead New York State research on solar systems specifically directed at doubling the efficiency, halving the cost and reducing the cost of installation as well as developing unique form factors for the New York City urban environment.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/15/2012., "doe/go88011", Klein, Petra M., and The Solar Energy Consortium of New York
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/01/2009 - 12/30/2011
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795120