Advanced Inverter Functions to Support High Levels of Distributed Solar [electronic resource] : Policy and Regulatory Considerations (Brochure).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Solar Electric Technology, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Solar Electric Technology, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper explains how advanced inverter functions (sometimes called 'smart inverters') contribute to the integration of high levels of solar PV generation onto the electrical grid and covers the contributions of advanced functions to maintaining grid stability. Policy and regulatory considerations associated with the deployment of advanced inverter functions are also introduced.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/br-6a20-62612
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795136