Soft Sun Cells [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Representing the Argonne-Northwestern Solar Energy Research (ANSER) Center, this document is one of the entries in the Ten Hundred and One Word Challenge. As part of the challenge, the 46 Energy Frontier Research Centers were invited to represent their science in images, cartoons, photos, words and original paintings, but any descriptions or words could only use the 1000 most commonly used words in the English language, with the addition of one word important to each of the EFRCs and the mission of DOE: energy. The mission of ANSER is to revolutionize our understanding of molecules, materials and methods necessary to create dramatically more efficient technologies for solar fuels and electricity production.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1105028
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
EFRC (Energy Frontier Research Centers)
Argonne-Northwestern Solar Energy Research Center (ANSER)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795164