Equipment Only - Solar Resources Measurements at the University of Texas at Austin, TX [electronic resource] : Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-07-222
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Faculty and staff at the University of Texas at Austin collected solar resource measurements at their campus using equipment on loan from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. The equipment was used to train students on the operation and maintenance of solar radiometers and was returned to NREL's Solar Radiation Research Laboratory upon completion of the CRADA. The resulting data augment the solar resource climatology information required for solar resource characterizations in the U.S. The cooperative agreement was also consistent with NREL's goal of developing an educated workforce to advance renewable energy technologies.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2013., "nrel/tp-7a10-57109", and Stoffel, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795196