Solar Technology Validation Project - USS Data, LLC [electronic resource] : Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-09-367-04.
- Washington, D.C. : Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Under this Agreement, NREL will work with Participant to improve concentrating solar power system performance characterizations. This work includes, but is not limited to, research and development of methods for acquiring renewable resource characterization information using site-specific measurements of solar radiation and meteorological conditions; collecting system performance data; and developing tools for improving the design, installation, operation, and maintenance of solar energy conversion systems. This work will be conducted at NREL and Participant facilities.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/2013., "nrel/tp-7a10-58743", and Wilcox, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795218