High Efficiency Solar Integrated Roof Membrane Product [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project was designed to address the Solar Energy Technology Program objective, to develop new methods to integrate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules within a building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) application that will result in lower installed cost as well as higher efficiencies of the encapsulated/embedded PV module. The technology assessment and development focused on the evaluation and identification of manufacturing technologies and equipment capable of producing such low-cost, high-efficiency, flexible BIPV solar cells on single-ply roofing membranes.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go/1074447
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Partyka, Eric; Shenoy, Anil.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/2011 - 11/15/2012
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795324