Bright Future for CPV (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Concentrator photovoltaics may play significant role in growth of solar electricity because of scalability. Need to take a bird?s eye view for the design and a worm?s eye view for diagnosis.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/03/2009., "nrel/pr-520-45011", Presented at CPV Today CPV Summit, 3 February 2009, San Diego, California., and Kurtz, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14795667