Baseline Results and Future Plans for the NREL Controls Advanced Research Turbine [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During the 2002 - 2003 wind season, several new algorithms were tested on the Controls Advanced Research Turbine (CART) at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. These include an''Optimally Tracking Rotor'' algorithm proposed before, an adaptive power tracking algorithm and several full-state feedback systems. General results from these algorithms are presented here with detailed results presented elsewhere.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/cp-500-35058
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for the 23rd ASME Wind Energy Symposium, Reno, NV (US), 01/05/2004--01/08/2004.
Johnson, K. E.; Fingersh, L. J.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796056