A comparison of gettering in single- and multicrystalline silicon for solar cells [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- pages 119-122 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The differences in the impurity gettering between single and multicrystalline silicon are discussed. These differences arise from impurity-defect interactions that occur during thermal processing of multicrystalline material. A gettering model is proposed to explain the observed behaviour of gettering in multicrystalline cells.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1996., "nrel/tp--410-21091", " conf-960513--", "DE96007880", 25. photovoltaic solar energy conference, Washington, DC (United States), 13-17 May 1996., Tan, T.; Sopori, B.L.; Jastrzebski, L., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796305