Correlation of indoor accelerated testing with outdoor field testing related to weathering of materials [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- pages 199-227 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Correlations are made of indoor accelerated testing with outdoor field testing pertaining to materials weathering in the form of charts, graphs, and photographs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1995., "nrel/cp--411-20379", " conf-9509187--", "DE96000468", Workshop on photovoltaic performance and reliability, Golden, CO (United States), 7-8 Sep 1995., Jacques, L., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14796354