Commercial production of thin-film CdTe photovoltaic modules. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This annual report describes gains made in the manufacturing process for CdS/CdTe thin film photovoltaics deposited on soda/lime glass. The company was forced to restructure following its inability to manufacture modules which did not suffer extensive degradation. Following this the company restructured its manufacturing process line through a better understanding of the materials and materials processing issues. This led to major improvements in the production of cells, both in terms of the effective yield off the manufacturing line, but also in device stability and cell efficiency.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1997., "nrel/sr--520-23733", "DE98000886", ": Contract ZAI-3-11294-03", Brog, T. K., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/01/1997 - 10/01/1997
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796425