Crystalline silicon processing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This presentation (consisting of vugraphs) first provides the background motivation for Sandia`s effort for the development of improved crystalline silicon solar cells. It then discusses specific results and progress, and concludes with a brief discussion of options for next year.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/13/1994., "sand--94-1898c", " conf-9407110--1", "DE94016552", "GB0103012", 1994 photovoltaic systems workshop,Albuquerque, NM (United States),13 Jul 1994., and Basore, P.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796451