Procedures at NREL for Evaluating Multijunction Concentrator Cells [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 71-72 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The procedures for evaluating the performance of multijunctiion-concentrator cells at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory are described. The accurate measurement of the performance of multijunction cells requires accurate relative-quantum-efficiency-measurements, "matched" reference cells, and a spectrally adjustable solar simulator.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Program and Proceedings: NCPV Program Review Meeting 2000, 16-19 April 2000, Denver, Colorado; NREL/BK-520-28064.
Emery, K.; Moriarty, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796714