Operation and maintenance guidance [electronic resource] : A procedures manual for solar domestic hot water systems at Camp Darby; Guida al funzionamento ed alla manutenzione Un manuale procedurale per gli impianti solari di produzione di acqua calda sanitaria di Camp Darby
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 227 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Solar domestic hot water systems have been installed at Camp Darby and the Leghorn Army Depot near Livorno, Italy, by the United States Army. These systems range from single panel installations providing hot water to maintenance shops to large multipanel systems serving barracks. Guidance provided in this bilingual (English-Italian) report includes operating and maintenance procedures and recommendations for spare parts inventory. Operating procedures address start-up, normal operations, shut-down, and response to abnormal conditions; maintenance procedures address collector fluid drainage and replacement and equipment change-out. Flow diagrams reflecting as-built conditions are also included for many of the systems. Water quality and corrosion control are also discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/eng/tm--41
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Williams, W.R.; Anderson, J.C.; Horton, J.R.; Feldman, M.R.; Belk, J.P.; Hight, P.H.; Wolfgong, J.R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 05/01/1993 - 05/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14796868