Enhanced test facility for OTEC at Keahole Point [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Additional test facilities are being planned for Keahole Point, Hawaii, that would greatly increase the amounts of warm and cold water available for OTEC research and development. Present activities include the design of seawater systems and a pumping station, using the existing OTEC-1 cold-water pipe and pumps. Future options include the installation of available heat exchangers and ammonia-system equipment, the addition of a turbine generator, and facilities for open- and closed-cycle testing of components and systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
OCEANS '83 - effective use of the sea--an update, San Francisco, CA, USA, 29 Aug 1983.
Hillis, D.L.; Panchal, C.B.; Stevens, H.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797098