Generalized solar load ratio correlation for direct gain buildings [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A generalized solar load ratio correlation has been developed for direct gain buildings by generating relationships between the correlation parameters and two fundamental design parameters. The first design parameter is the steady state conductance of the solar aperture, U/sub c/. The second is the effective heat capacity of the solar zone, EHC.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "la-ur-86-1349", " conf-860655-9", "DE86010191", American Solar Energy Society annual meeting and 11. national passive solar conference, Boulder, CO, USA, 8 Jun 1986., and Wray, W.O.; Best, E.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797237