Prototype solar heated hot water systems and double-walled heat exchangers. Progress report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A collection of quarterly and monthly reports from Elcam, Inc., covering progress made from January 1, 1978, through September 30, 1978, is presented. Elcam, is developing two solar-heated hot water prototype systems and two heat exchangers. This effort consists of development, manufacture, installation, maintenance, problem resolution, and system evaluation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1978., "doe/nasa/cr-150854", Not Available., and Elcam, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797336